Born and raised in Ottawa, Canada,
4PointPanic’s first full-length EP is like a new age, angsty, heaving hitting melodic bass music mixtape straight out of his ecstasy dreams. Releasing it at only 17 years old, this prodigy delivers a rad collection of EDM music including dubstep, bass house, glitch hop influences and hybrid trap. His production is on par with other big-name producers in the game, while carving out his own space and staying true to his post-EDM image and style. Ecstacy Palmdreams is a hormonal rollercoaster, and is just the beginning of this young punk’s blood lust for rock n’ roll.
- about 2 years agoI had a dream about a sick remix I did, it was so real that I actually had to check my SoundCloud to see if it was real when I woke up
- about 2 years agoI'm playing tomorrow night in ottawa. come by, it's gonna be great! https://t.co/FRnakvGlJQ
- about 2 years agosuccess starts on the inside first
- about 2 years agohey go show my utube some luv It's rad! https://t.co/HWYevdHpzQ
- about 2 years agoMy remix just made it to 6th place!!! Please give it a like on Splice, lets keep the momentum guys! https://t.co/j7BQSfAjtj